Tuesday, February 5, 2008

AHHH NOT ANOTHER ONE!


It seems like every time I turn on my television a new reality dating show is in the works. As I tuned into VH1 earlier this week I saw a familiar face. MTV will be producing a “A Shot At Love” Spin-Off featuring recent cast off Domenico Nessi. Not too long ago I was watching Domenico try and win the heart of singer/model Tila ‘Tequila’ Nguyen. I guess he had some sort of impact on the producers of VH1 because now he will be on the other side of the elimination stage. He will be trying to find the love of his life by having over 20 ladies live in a house. Each one will have to prove their devotion and love for Domenico, whose strong Italian accent and funny anecdotes made him the viewer’s favorite character on the show. The ladies will have to perform multiple games and tasks for the amusement of VH1 viewers and Domenico. That’s Amore will air sometime later this month.

No comments: