Monday, March 31, 2008

Kenan and Smelll ..peeee you!


I just recently saw the film “Shutter starring Joshua Jackson (which is a movie worth seeing), who everyone knows from his roles in the Mighty Ducks movies. Turns out his former cast mate in the Mighty Ducks and current Saturday Night Live cast member Kenan Thompson got into some legal trouble over the weekend. Here’s the report from the Associated Press:
‘SNL’ heavyweight Kenan Thompson and a buddy were stopped by cops Wednesday around 6:00 PM in Bernards Township, NJ after cops say a citizen called in an Escalade they had seen driving erratically. When they were stopped, cops tell us they noticed an odor of burnt marijuana coming from the interior of the car, reports The Smoking Gun. The passenger, 39-year-old Kyle Mosley, said the SUV — and the pot– was his. Then he turned over a small quantity of marijuana to the officer. Thompson was ticketed for careless driving and Mosely was charged with possession of marijuana and rolling papers.

This is upsetting news I guess because I used to watch him growing up starring in movies like Good Burger (which he could have used for his munchies,) and his show Kenan and Kel which aired on Nickelodeon. I guess I still picture him as an innocent kid. I also thought marijuana was a low class drug not used by the rich and famous… I was wrong there is a website called celebstoner.com where you can find out what celebrities are open or have been caught smoking marijuana including politicians. All I know is that unlike Kenan, I’m high off life.

No comments: